Wednesday 5 October 2011

Im sorry?........and you are?!

....no, I'm not talking to this red spot that appeared on my chin in the last 24 hours, that of which I'd like to think is my body expelling toxin's from my system, but I'm asking and talking to the woman within the woman!! I'm talking to this woman, whom has obviously been engulfed, sunk under layers and layers of fatty flesh, laziness and little self faith, that is emerging and replacing the old 'me'.

A woman that has taken crazy to a whole new level, well, so the old me thinks anyway! A woman who is not afraid to attend a gym twice in the one day! Who goes to gym only to then call people up to make walking dates that very same afternoon! But.....careful now as i'll even take note if your walking to slow! Wrath be thy name! The old me would NEVER do that. I mean, the old me would struggle with a tug-a-war battle about just going to the gym in the first place!!

So, to put it out there, I have been one of the laziest people I know!! Ask my dog and she'll tell you the same thing. I would much rather laze about my house, not doing anything that would be an exertion of physical activity or requiring me to move out of my very comfy four walls. Ridiculous really as my home backs onto a gorgeous park! Ah, who needs to go into it when you can pull up a fine deck chair and stare?! I couldn't even be bothered to go out there and throw the ball for my VERY active dog. Instead I'd sit inside and feel bad about neglecting her....how pathetic given I couldn't get much closer to a large park!! But, this is just how I was. Now, take note of that word WAS.......

As it's a whole new ball game now. I'm sitting here typing this post having just returned from my second Zumba class of the day; and today isn't any different than most of the days since the Week 1 kick off!

This woman is doing what she should have always done, embraced life and the aspect of getting out into it! It's like she's discovered something new! That exercise makes you crave more exercise. How naive though, to think I've found something new. This isn't new, this information has been common knowledge and shouted from rooftops to me and the rest of the world for years. Obviously my mind has been sunk under layers of laziness too.

But, whomever this woman is that is now emerging, I'm loving her and glad that she is going to be here to stay. She is replacing someone I simply didn't like anymore. She is the reason why when I run my hands down my face I feel cheek bones. The woman that is to be thanked for an emerging sculpted décolletage!
Hmmmmm.....wont it be lovely to have her stay!

How wonderful this world of wellbeing!


No comments:

Post a Comment